kbc registration question 18June
Apply online for kbc registration question 18 june 2018 only on kbcsony .Registration will close on 19th June at sharp 8pm .apply now online
Question of Kbc Registration question 18june
What is the meaning of “pro tem” in pr tem Speaker ?
A. Learned B. Professional
C. For the time being D. Expert
Read more : How to register in kbc
Read more : Kbc Registration Question
Read more :kbc Online registration
Read more : Play kbc quiz
kbc registration question 18 june 2018
How to send Answer for kbc registration question 17june season 10 and get selected in kbc 2018 and win alot and mroe.
For Airtel , BSNL , Landline ,iDEA , Tata , Telenor , Vodafone can apply like below
- You must have to download sony kbc official mobile app to answer and registering or taking part in kbc registration season 9 2017.
- When you enter in mobile app there you can fill your details like : Your name , Date of Birth and mobile number with your email .
- Answer by selecting one options (A,B,C,D )
- Note : You must above 18 years of age so that you can apply in kbc registration or any kbc registration program.
- First Round Period: 1. Download the SonyLIV application from the application store. Please note, the application download is free of cost, however data charges may apply. For further details please contact your service provider.
- 2. Please select your answer option (A/B/C/ D) and provide your information
- 3. Please enter your name while kbc registration question
- 4. Enter your contact number (mobile number/ STD code + landline number). Please note that we will be able to get in touch with you only if the contact number you have input is registered with the service provider in India.
- 5. Please enter the location/ circle that the telephone number you have input belongs to.
- 6. Please enter your Age. Please note that only those Registrants will be considered for participation in the show who have completed 18 years of age as on June 17, 2017.
- 7. Please choose your gender between Male, Female and Other
kbc registration question 17 june