Audition Kbc 9 2017
- Date City July 09, 2017 Delhi
- Date City July 09, 2017 Delhi
- 26 July 12, 2017 Bhopal
- July 15, 2017 Kolkata
- July 18, 2017 Mumbai (Company shall have the right to alter/change the venue of)
Read more : How to register in kbc
- The number of Auditionees to be selected shall be at the sole discretion of the Company / Producer.
- The Company / Producer shall shortlist Participant(s) after the Auditions at all venues as required, out of which only a limited number of Participant(s) shall be selected for further selection processes in the Competition. KBC – Terms and conditions of participation and Participant selection . Contestant(s) can make it only once to the Audition round of the Competition across all the Schedules of the Competition. Any Contestant who has made it once to the Fastest Finger First round of the current season of the Competition or the last 5 seasons of the Competition that were broadcast on the channel Sony Entertainment Television, he/she will not be eligible to participate in the current season of the Competition
Read more : Kbc Registration Question
- Auditions will be subject to such timing stipulations and requirements as may be determined by the Company and the Company makes no representations, warranties nor provides any undertaking to any of the Contestant(s) that any or all of the Contestants will be able to take part in Audition.
- The Company shall not be liable nor responsible for any damages, losses, costs, expenses or otherwise suffered by any of the Contestant(s) in the event that the Company is not able to permit the Contestant(s) to take part in the Audition or Competition in accordance with any of the foregoing provisions.
- All cost incurred for participating in Auditions is to be solely borne by Auditionees. 39. If an Auditionee is unable to appear for the Audition at the stipulated venue and time, he/she shall be disqualified from further participation.
- If an auditionee is shortlisted at multiple audition locations (through same contact number or multiple contact numbers) then only one audition that he/she has attended will be considered for evaluation.
Read more :kbc Online registration
- Company shall not entertain any request by the Auditionees for change in the dates and venues of Audition.
- The Audition process may take more than one day, and the Auditionee would be required to be present for the entire period of the Audition as informed by the Company/Representatives.
- Notwithstanding any other provisions in this Agreement, the Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, cancel or reschedule the Auditions, or hold additional Auditions on such other dates and at such places as it may determine and the Contestant(s) shall adhere to and abide by any and all instructions, requirements and timing stipulations as determined by the Company and shall attend at any and all such additional Auditions.
- Persons from the first set of Auditions may be considered in the second shoot schedule, if the need arises, at the sole discretion of the Company.
- For purposes of Auditions, the Auditionees can either come alone, or at best be accompanied by ONE other person, who cannot be a member of the media, but under no circumstance will any person other than Auditionee will be allowed to enter the venue. Cameras and photography by the Auditionee will not be permitted at the Audition or the Shoot venues.
- The Contestant(s) understands that getting shortlisted in the Audition is only a preliminary step towards further participation in the Competition and it shall be the absolute and sole discretion of the Company/Producer to allow participation based on creative requirements. Following are the dates and venue details for Auditions Round
Read more : Play kbc quiz